Accounts Receivable with SAP - Blacktown area
Location : Blacktown
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 777019
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. The business is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team!
You will be responsible for daily banking and allocations for EFT, cheque and credit card payments, reconciliations of daily banking to bank statement, providing customers with invoice copies, managing the Accounts Receivable inbox, collections calls, managing blocked order process, referring claims to the sales team and providing general support.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Knowledge of SAP is required
- Experience is manufacturing / construction is required
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of an impressive, highly energised team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
- An opportunity to grow your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
19 Martin Place