Location : Blacktown
Post Date : 29 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 01544
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for a role close to home, in a fast paced work environment that offers work-life balance, then we might have the opportunity for you! Our client is an Education provider located in Blacktown with on-site parking facilities available. They offer a family friendly work environment with a close-knit and supportive team. Due to a recent system implementation they currently require a tenured Accounts Payable to help with clear a backlog of invoices. This will initially be a 2-3 month project starting immediately however with strong performance there could a possibility of extension.
This is a fast paced and high tempo position that will allow you to make great use of your high volume processing experience! You will get the chance to work on the current SAP implementation with accurate data entry, coding and processing of invoices. You will collaborate with the Accountant and assist with any ad-hoc tasks ensuring no two days will ever be the same.
Your skills & expertise
- Proven success in a high volume Accounts Payable role,
- Fast and accurate data entry skills,
- Experience using SAP is highly preferred,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Multi-tasker and ability to work without micromanagement.
What's on offer?
- An exciting and fast paced project opportunity,
- An employer that promotes work-life balance a supportive team,
- The opportunity to be involved with a SAP implementation.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place