Payroll officer with ADP for Alexandria
$80000 / annum
23 November 2017
Finance and accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment.
This role is a full function payroll position. The Australian payroll needs to be done on a weekly basis and the New Zealand payroll on a monthly basis for 300 employees. You will be responsible for the maintenance of employee records, month end reporting and interpretation and application of Awards, EBA's and AWA's.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding end-to-end payroll experience in a high volume payroll department
- Exposure to New Zealand payroll processing and Award Interpretation
- Knowledge of ADP is a must and knowledge of time & attendance system
You are a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll process.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.