Our client is Australia's leading fashion lingerie retailer with more than 180 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. They employ over 1,500 team members, and it's all about the team, in fact they never say the word "Staff" as every team member has an important contribution to make to their customers and is valued accordingly.
Their culture or the personality of their business is defined by Customer Experience, A Can do Attitude, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Trust, Accountability, Team Work and Integrity. Customer satisfaction & perfect service always!
- Complete monthly general ledger reconciliations on a timely manner (Day 5).
- Ensure reconciling items are cleared from balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Sales and Inventory interface from RMS to AX and interface reconciliations.
- Stock transfer journals between BNT Australia and BNT New Zealand, and associated elimination journals.
- Preparation of GST returns.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and projects: fixed asset additions, transfers and disposals for the group and process the monthly depreciation journals.
- Preparation of external loan, shareholder loans and its associated interest calculations.
- Gift card journals and provision account reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly P&L variances analysis as required.
- Preparation of inter department wages recharges
- Preparation of Monthly KPI Dashboard reporting
- Processing payroll journals and reconciling all payroll clearing accounts
- Annual leave and Long service leave provision reconciliation
- Distribute monthly Profit & Loss statement to all department heads.
- Preparation of store contribution reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of Business Outlook reports.
- Providing assistance to Financial Controller and Senior Financial Accountant as required on an ad hoc basis.
- Individual that demonstrates initiative has the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Studying towards relevant financial qualifications - CA/CPA.
- Proven ability to work within deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and thrives on change and challenge.
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong planning, coordinating and administration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.