$75000 - 85000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting on behalf of a leading HealthCare organisation with offices located in Alexandria. This company is highly regarded in their field and we always receive excellent feedback from placed candidates on their engaged team, focus on staff development and fast paced environment. On offer is a 12 Month role that requires a proactive Accountant to join them with an immediate start.
This is a fast-paced and varied position that will see you working closely with the Departmental Manager. Your day to day duties will include:
- Completion of month-end including expenses, accruals, debtors and fixed assets,
- Extensive balance sheet reconciliations,
- Streamlining and automating processes,
- Full P&L ownership for multiple entities,
- Providing input to the budgets and forecasting,
- Assisting with the management reports,
- Assisting with the audit process.
As the successful candidate you will be a highly motivated Accountant who has strong experience within the listed duties. Your experience with month end will be highly manual and you will confident in your ability to work independently. You must be highly technical with strong experience working with Excel and a large ERP system. You will be immediately available to start work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney