Technical Business Analyst
$70.00 - $75.00 / annum
20 August 2019
- Adelaide based role
- 6 month initial contract
- Be part of an excellent team culture
Our client is a global Infrastructure giant with presence in over 20 countries. They believe in what technology can do to accelerate a business. They are currently looking to expand their team by adding in an experienced and passionate Technical Business analyst to handle the Infrastructure side in their Adelaide office.
- Engage with the business to secure various current state scenarios and team work towards future state through benefits analysis, risk analysis and architecture proofing.
- Be part of the development stages involved in the overall Infrastructure strategy and roadmap integration.
- Run risk assessment and cost assessments for each business case ensuring timelines are met.
- Gather requirements, engage and maintain relationships with stakeholders, hold user workshops and translate technical requirements.
- Strong business understanding to be able to clearly define prioritisation of each implementation based on business impact and scheduling restraints of a mission critical system.
- Clear understanding of business infrastructure and networking, this includes internetworking, IOT solutions, fixed and wireless solutions and hybrid cloud solutions.
- A minimum of 10 years working within Technology, minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst role or similar disapline.
- Excellent experience with gathering business requirements, creation of technical documentation, process mapping, costing, projections and hosting workshops.
- Understanding of the entire SDLC and Project life cycle, with some experience handling small-mid sized projects.
- STEM Qualification is necessary, other certifications related to Infrastructure are viewed as advantageous.
Please apply by clicking the apply now button. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, for more information please contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth office on 08 6430 6803.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801