Facilities Manager required ASAP - Temp to Perm
Location : Western Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 101524TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This large not-for-profit organisation is based in Melbourne's Western Suburbs and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced facilities manager to join the team on a temp to perm basis.
This role will be reporting to the CFO and will encompass all aspects of facilities management from security to contractual agreements and also the management of the motor vehicle fleet. You must be familiar with relevant knowledge of legislative acts, standards and guidelines including the Victorian Building Act 1993 and Building (Interim) Regulations 2005.
Key responsibilities include;
* Liaise with building tenants to ensure their requirements are met as per our agreed contractual arrangements.
* Monitor all service sites to ensure their safe and effective functioning and managing preventative maintenance or upgrade of equipment.
* Monitor all service sites to ensure space is utilised effectively and identify opportunities for additional revenue through sub tenant or leasing arrangements
* Establish, monitor and review a systematic maintenance program for buildings, plan, equipment and grounds.
* Lead maintenance staff in the undertaking of their duties and provide safe systems of work.
* Assess and make recommendation for the development and renovation of service sites as required.
* Ensure the security of service sites.
You must be highly experienced as a Facilities / Infrastructure Manager and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to negotiate effectively with a broad range of suppliers and providers. This is a fast paced and highly varied role that would suit a dynamic individual who enjoys a challenge.
For further details and a full position description please apply today.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
140 William Street