Location : Western Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 12 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101597JS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
A great opportunity to develop and progress within a dynamic and rapidly growing construction organization based in the West. They are currently seeking an intelligent and motivated Accountant to join their Melbourne team on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role which you can really make your mark and expand the role. Reporting into the Financial Controller, core responsibilities are:
* Perform monthly account activities - journal entries and reconciliation.
* Prepare financial statements
* Conduct monthly balance sheet review and maintain fixed asset register
* Perform bank reconciliation
* Generate and provide analysis of financial reports
* Assisting with budgeting and forecasting and cash flow
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax
* Assist with board reports
* Overview of work in progress and current projects
* Assist with audit
Ideally CA, CPA qualified or near completion, you will be a motivated and dedicated operator that is looking to develop your skillset and grow. This role will be demanding therefore you need to be committed and willing to go that extra mile.
The company is rapidly growing year on year so needs someone that is flexible enough to meet the on-going business demands.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to be a part of a business that is in high growth stages.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street