Technical Support Specialist
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CP1110
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This company is an innovative and highly successful cloud based software firm that develops and supports their own cutting edge Learning Management System (LMS). Their customers come in all shapes and sizes and are spread across US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia.
Their success has been based upon providing customers with an easy-to-use and cost effective solution that's coupled with superior customer service.
Following a recent expansion into Australia they now have over 80+ clients so require a Technical Support Specialist to join their Sydney office and work alongside their global team.
As the Technical Support Specialist you'll be partnering with customers to resolve a variety of technical issues + be the main point of contact for providing guidance on how the customers can best integrate (and get the maximum benefit) out of the LMS platform.
It involves a mixture of face-to-face and remote support with the focus being to provide exceptional customer service and build strong relationships to add value to clients.
You'll be working alongside a global support team and you'll be empowered to make suggestions to improve the platform and customer experience.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for someone highly motivated who wants to achieve something special within a rapidly growing SaaS-based organization that is expanding within the Australian market.
A suitable candidate will display:
- 2+ years working in a technical support capacity (software or applications etc…)
- Web development understanding
- JSON, SMAL, SSO, API, Web Hooks experience
- Knowledge of nix OS platforms and basic network protocols.
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic and responsive while clearly explaining complex technical topics in easily understood language.
- Experience with investigating, debugging, and documenting complex technical issues in a web based environment.
- SaaS exposure is beneficial.
- e-Learning / LMS background is beneficial.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place