Senior UX Designer
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 13 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 197342
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative individual who is looking for their next big challenge and be part of the next big thing. The organization have taken the market by storm, seeing exceptional success over the last few years and are rapidly growing.
They are looking for a Lead UX Designer who will own & drive the User Experience of their core product.
The right person for this role will have extensive experience across Digital, working with Web & Responsive Design products as the Senior UX Designer, creating and implementing key product concepts.
The ideal candidate will be someone who isn't afraid to think outside the box and be adventurous with their ideas. This role gives you the autonomy to really bring out your creative side and go above and beyond. Additionally, they look for individuals who keep up to date in the market, keep onto of new technologies and trends to become the best they can.
This is a critical role within the business. You will be the driving force of User Experience and lead from the front. This role has 1 direct report.
- Extensive Experience across UX, User, Testing and Research
- Experience in the Web and Mobile space - Ideally B2C
- Experience with high volume websites is a massive +
- Experience across on a single products across various platforms
- Experience with; Concept models, User Flows, Site Maps, Wireframes, Flowcharts
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Understanding of Web Analytics, SEO and Optimisation
- Entrepreneurial - Understanding business goals and aligning UX accordingly
For the right person this role is paying upto 135k Base + Super
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place