Senior Business Analyst-Marketing Business Improvement(UX/CX
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 21 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 97315MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This market leading client is currently looking for Senior Functional Business Analyst to help on the new implementation of a marketing automation tool.
This is a functional business analyst role, and therefore full engagement with the business is required.
The role will start as a fixed term contract (6-9months), and but has a high chance to extend or go permanent. The role requires extensive expertise in requirement elicitation, creating functional specifications, data mapping, data flows, and process improvement.
Skill set / experience needed:
- Proven experience working as a Senior Functional Business Analyst
- Experience working in marketing automation / digital marketing
- Working in a global team (beneficial)
- Website information architecture
- UX / CX (User Experience and/or Customer Experience projects)
- Used to working with diverse business users
- Extensive expertise elicitation and documenting requirements from the business
- Creating functional specifications
- Strong expertise in data mapping and data flows
- Process mapping
- UAT and Support
- Process improvement / business improvement initiatives
- Strong vendor management expertise
- Liaise with users to document test conditions
- Experience working in Agile
- Experience working in a structured PMO environment
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To reiterate, this is a functional Business Analyst role, and not a technical one.
It will be a suited to a senior candidate, who can effectively hit the ground running.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place