Project Manager - Branding & Construction
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 27 September 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 85231MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
If you are looking for a new Project Management role with full accountability and a great work/life balance, then this is for you!
Working as a Project Manager your role will be to bring the client vision to life! Liaising with architects, developers and designers you will be the sole PM in the successful project delivery.
This is not an IT Project Manager role, but rather one that needs someone from a background such as - construction, signage, branding, advertising, manufacturing, office builds etc.
Skill set / experience needed:
- Proven experience in end to end project management
- Used to working as the sole PM on projects, and very self-motivated
- Used to working in branding, retail, construction or engineering
- Experience working with Architects and Designers
- Managing project budgets and financials
- Delivering on time
- Project planning, scope, estimates, and execution
- Working closely with clients to understand requirements and take that vision to reality
- Experience working in a small team, in an unstructured environment
- Monitoring project risks and issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This is a unique and exciting PM role, that has no red tape and the freedom to deliver as you see fit!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place