Internal Auditor | Financial services
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 14 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : DJ061410
Job Classification : Financial Services
Our client, a large Financial Services organisation experiencing significant change, seeks an Internal Auditor to strengthen its audit team. The role has been created as a result of an internal move.
The Internal Auditor assists the Internal Audit Senior Manager and Head of Internal Audit in performing the annual risk assessment and formulating the annual plan. You will execute audits to high quality standards ensuring scope is risk based and provide objective assurance over the key business risks faced by the organisation. You will also take ownership and help manage end to end project delivery, developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across the business.
As the business is going through a period of growth and change, Group Internal Audit plays a key role in ensuring that the governance and internal control environment keeps pace.
This is an interesting and varied role offering excellent opportunities for personal and career development both within the internal audit and governance space or their wider business.
- You must be CA Qualified
- Experience in working within Financial Services, Insurance or Banking is also required.
- You will have more than 3-4 years' experience in Audit, ideally with a mixture from the Big 4 and Commerce.
- In depth knowledge of audit methodologies including data analytics capability are desired but not obligatory
- Good working knowledge of Australian regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from APRA, etc.
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach; able to act independently and on own initiative
Given this business is a fun, vibrant and lively place to work, your personality should match this.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing David Jackson directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call David Jackson directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required
19 Martin Place