Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 03214CG
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is a leading recruitment business specialising in the Accounting, Finance, and Technology sectors. Launched in 1948 in New York we are now a Fortune 500, NYSE listed company operating in over 400 locations worldwide.
With high growth projected for the next 18 months we are looking for a skilled professional who has the interest and drive to move into a recruitment consultant role.
As a resourceful, resilient and intelligent professional your focus will be to develop business and creatively source and match candidates to relevant roles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage your industry knowledge to generate new business opportunities
- Work with existing customers to maintain and grow relationships
- Be knowledgeable on hiring trends in the accounting sector
- Embrace technology and sourcing platforms to maximise candidate engagement
- Drive exceptional talent sourcing
You will be trained and developed in our recruitment methodologies and processes that have been the backbone of Robert Half's ongoing success.
Skills & Experience
You will have a passion for developing relationships and the motivation to work in an already high performing team. In addition we would love to see:
- Ability to negotiation and influence people at all levels
- Strong collaboration skills
- Resilience and determination
- Strong service focus with empathy and understanding
- Credible communication style and professionalism
Culture and Benefits
Working with Robert Half provides an opportunity to learn from the best Sales Consultants in the industry. We reward on strong outcomes and are committed to developing a high performing team who deliver results in an ethical and professional manner.
In addition we offer:
- Great newly refurbished offices with parking
- Commission structure well above our competitors
- Fantastic on-going training and development
- Ability to advance career both home and abroad
- Additional annual leave entitlement
- Quarterly celebrations and recognition events
- Annual high achievers award in Las Vegas
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume through to Caroline Guthrie by clicking on the apply now button, or altrnatively, phone 03 9239 8100.
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley