Junior Application Support Officer
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 100564TW
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A world leading software company who develops, markets and distributes industry specific software and services to clients across the globe.
Joining the support division your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to a range of clients
- Log all communications via phone, email or internet
- Initial troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Supporting business applications
- Constantly meeting designated SLA's
- Communicating effectively with a range of cleintele
- Working within a team to provide first class technical support
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain training and development inside a very well regarded global organization, with lots of opportunities to progress internally.
You will either be recently graduated or have 12-24 months Help Desk/Application Support experience across Windows OS, Citrix, Exchange and Active Directory.
Any experience supporting financial applications will be highly regarded.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an ability to work to tight SLA's and under pressure.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
140 William Street