Customer Service Officer | Insurance/Finance Background
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 17 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 101029LK
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client is who is well known for their luxury brand, is now seeking a well presented and experienced Customer Service officer. A pre-requisite for this role is previous experience ideally within the Insurance Industry. This is a great opportunity to get a well-known company on your resume and build on your experience!
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with both internal and external customers
- Advising customers with regard to their Insurance options
- Up selling and cross selling where possible
- Providing quotations and following through to acceptance
- Maintaining customer database
- Updating database as required
- Ad-hoc administration associated with the role
You will be a highly organised and a professional Customer Service Officer. You will have a bright personality and excellent interpersonal skills with previous experience in a similar role. You must have the ability to multi-task and work within a team. You will also demonstrate a proactive attitude and the ability to add value to the business.
Resumes in MS Word format preferred.
Job Reference No: 101029LK
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley