Costing Manager - Product Costing | FMCG
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 04 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100446JH
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Large FMCG organisation seeks an experienced Costing Manager to join their dynamic commercial finance & operations team.
This is a newly created role responsible for the following:
- Modelling product costs, checking accuracy, consistency and logic in models and the quality of the output.
- Quality checks on all products after each costing update, ensuring accuracy and consistency across the results.
- Analysis of the impact of changes of costs on the business and be in a position to explain variances, ensuring a robust change tracking process is in place.
- Produce and review product cost for new products with appropriate technical and site personnel as required to ensure accuracy, consistency and logic in models
- Ensure that appropriate costs are uploaded into company systems for use in inventory valuation and transfer costing when required.
- Ensure quality conversion costs with trusted explanations are provided to support pricing teams, present these changes to stakeholders.
- Work with the site and wider management teams to utilise the product cost information in performance analysis, with a view to reducing costs and improving performance (e.g. Benchmarking).
This is an exciting role for an experienced Senior Costing professional with a strategic & commercial mindset with strong business partnering skills. You will be a driver of change, with the ability to build strong relationships across the business with key stakeholders up to CFO and GM level
This role is an integral position tied to an exciting period of change in the business and as such it requires an experienced professional with vision, purpose and strong leadership qualities.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 100446JH
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley