PMO Director - $180,000 + Super
Location : Parramatta
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 55858MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This national client based in the Western Suburbs has an exciting new role for a PMO Director to manage the APAC region of the business.
This role will need you to lead the Project Management Office (PMO) for APAC; you will be responsible for the implementation of project management tools and practices that ensure projects delivered effectively, and on time.
You will provide leadership and coaching to the PMO team members, and all colleagues who have a stake in the delivery of projects (Executives, Business Owners, IT). You will need to drive project governance across the business and provide performance tracking to the Executive Team.
Skill set / experience needed:
- Five plus (>5) years' demonstrable experience running a PMO / Project Delivery team
- Experience implementing / maturing project management capability across an organization
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of projects and driving project governance using a range of methodologies: specifically must include Agile and Waterfall
- Formal Project Management Methodology certification highly desirable: PRINCE2 or PMBoK
- Extensive experience managing and delivering successful programs that are cross functional and multi-year in timeline
- Five plus (>5) years' demonstrable experience successfully overseeing project delivery end-to-end, from pre-approval to implementation
- The ability to influence the decision making of the Executive Team
- Well-developed communication skills, and high level influencing skills
- The ability to both build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Effectively managing stakeholders in multiple geographical locations
- Vendor management
- Excellent communication skills
This role is more suited to some from an Operational background, rather than an IT background. To reiterate, the focus here is leadership and process development.
The role will pay up to $180,000 base dependent on experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place