Business Services - Intermediate | Career progression on offer
Location : Nothern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 03 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CT17151
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This well-established Accounting firm currently seeks an Intermediate Accountant to join their Business Services Team on a permanent basis. Led by inspirational Partners and Senior Management they instill a positive and collaborative work environment, you will want to work within. Strong mentorship is the cornerstone of their ethos and with progression internally encouraged, your career aspirations will not only be considered but met. In addition they promote a social and close knit family style environment and anticipate new staff members to be embraced within this culture.
You will be responsible for all areas of compliance and business advisory for your portfolio of clients. These clients will vary in size across a range of industries and will require a broad range of advice.
Specific duties will include however not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for a diverse range of clients from SME's to larger clients
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS statements
- Assisting the Manager with tax and accounting advice Experience with SMSF's
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients
- Minimum 2 + years' experience in an Australian Accounting Firm.
- You will have commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Strong work ethic, reliable and enthusiasm to learn
- High attention to detail
- Professional presentation Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary is on offer and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace