Senior .NET lead / CBD outskirts / 140K upwards
Post Date : 18 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101146
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, industry leading organisation based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Our client is currently seeking a Senior .NET lead developer to join a small development team with amazing opportunities for career progression.
The client is widely regarded and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in Australia in their sector. There is a strong internal company culture, with a modern office, and a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
We are looking for a Senior .NET lead to join our clients team. You will be responsible for managing two other developers in a very hands on capacity.
They are ulitimately looking for someone with significant C# experience, who can look at some quite complicated C code, and immediately look to consolidate it.
They are using some awesome technologies including: AWS cloud infrastructure, .NET MVC, Raven DB or MongoDB, Responsive technology, UI/UX, CSS & HTML, AngularJS, Octopus etc. Which means the chosen individual will have the opportunity to add to their technology directory.
You will be a well-established .NET Software developer who is passionate and committed to providing customer focused solutions.
In order to be successful with this role, you will have the some of the following skillset:
- Significant experience with the following technologies C#, ASP.NET, MVC etc.
- Someone who is confident across the complete SDLC and particularly the architecture aspect
- Mentoring or leadership experience (not essential), but this would be preferable
- A self-investor, someone is incredibly passionate about what they do and always looking to improve
- Exposure to working with tight timescales and organizing multiple priorities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders
- A bachelor degree majoring in IT or a related field (desirable)
- Valid Australian work rights
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about their craft and wants to join an industry leading organization for a major step up in their career path.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please get in contact ASAP; because interviews are being conducted as we speak. I am contactable on [email protected] or on the following contact number 96913661.
140 William Street