2 x Customer Service Sales Agents Required! Permanent!
Post Date : 20 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 09321TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client is an Australian based Online Energy Retailer. They have been operating since 2006. They also operate in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales and is growing fast.
The Sales Agent is required to handle inbound and outbound calls from residential, business customers, and our business partners to answer enquiries, providing product and service information and creating new customer accounts. As a good communicator, the Sales Agent is effective at building positive rapport with different types of customers, analysing supplied information to offer tailored solutions for customers.
The Sales Agent is also required to make outbound calls where needed to follow up on account information, ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction for good retention management and ongoing success.
Key responsibilities include;
* Providing a stress-free service for customers by organising their electricity, gas, water and / or Telco connections.
* Deliver accurate product and service information to all stakeholders
* Create new customer accounts, verifying all data
* Be compliant across all regulations
* Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
* Redirect calls to appropriate channels
* Escalate customer complaints to a Team Leader if unable to resolve
* Make outbound follow up calls to customers where necessary
* Liaise with all clientele in a highly professional manner.
* Consistently meet set call KPI targets
* Multi Task and work in a dynamic fast paced environment to deliver on all tasks required
* Coordinate activities as required by the Team Leader
You will either have previous experience within the Energy sector or come from a strong sales background. The right candidate will be reliable, have a passion for selling and will be a team player!
We are looking for IMMEDIATELY AVALIABLE people with intermediate skills in MS Suite.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 09321TG
140 William Street