TM1 Business Analyst (CPA, SQL, Excel, VBA)
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 10 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 98434
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Client north of the Bridge is currently looking for a CPA Business Analyst with excellent TM1, SQL and Excel VBA skills.
Working in a small team of 4, you will also be liaising directly with the business; so excellent verbal and written communication skills are also essential.
As an experienced analyst you will use the BI tools at your disposal to provide finance and management information to the group. Technical skills are just as important here!
Skill set / experience needed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong TM1 experience (Designing, Developing, and managing TM1)
- Building TM1 cubes, rules & Turbo Integrator processes
- Active Forms
- TM1 API
- TM1 Security
- Experience with SQL Server
- Advanced Excel VBA
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualification
- Proven experience working closely with financial stakeholders
- Commercially astute - understanding of analysis and reporting
- Design and develop robust business solutions
- Continuous improvement of budget and financial reporting systems
- Building extracts from source data
- Produce analysis, web reports, and data visualisations
- Understanding about how and why financial information is used
- Experience working closely with Senior Managers
- Managing software licenses and SLA.s
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- C#, Java, .Net
- Cognos BI
- OLAP and relational databases
This is an exciting new roles that offers a broad project pipeline as well as the chance how the business currently manages its BI/MI operations.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place