Temp to Perm EA/ Office Coordinator $60 - $65K + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 12 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 101512LM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This role offers a broad variety of daily duties, no 2 days will be the same!
Key responsibilities include;
* Maintain and manage diaries and meeting commitments for the director
* Organise and coordinate corporate travel and accommodation arrangements
* Identify and implement office process and system improvements
* Auditing the current stationary and placing orders
* Organise Office social functions (monthly get togethers, Christmas party etc.)
* Ensuring the kitchens are kept in a cleanly order fashion and that there is always an adequate amount of kitchen utensils
* Meet & greet visitors as required
* Prompt answering of calls
* Coffee and refreshments as required for clients and Senior Management attending boardroom meetings
Courier & OH&S
* Organise the postage of all mail
* Collect & sort mail on a daily basis
* Ensure that the company complies with Occupational Health and Safety legislation and apply this to all aspects of the organisation
You will ideally have previous experience in an EA role. You must have impeccable communications skills, both written & verbal. You must also have the ability to multi-task and will have excellent attention to detail.
Using your initiative is key! You have the opportunity to grow with the business and build on your already established skill-set. Someone who is down to earth and can hit the ground running with be the perfect fit for this lovely company!
You must be willing to turn your hand to every aspect of running and office whilst also being able to Manage Diaries, Communicate effectively with Clients and provide all round support to the Director of Sales.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 101512LM
140 William Street