Senior .NET Developer | CBD Location | 6 Month Contract
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 13 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101054SJR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a travel and adventure organisation based in the CBD to secure a senior level .NET developer to join their dynamic team.
The role of senior .NET developer will entail a high standard of design and development related to new and existing modules of the information systems. You will be working closely with external consultants and internal team members to deliver software solutions with an emphasis on delivering business value.
We are looking for a senior software developer, who can hit the ground running and add immediate value to a high performing, collaborative team. This role is seeking a problem solver who has exposure to varying technologies and techniques whilst is capable of working in a team and individually.
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Computer science or Software Engineering Qualifications
- Advanced skills in one or both of .NET or Java
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and development
- Relational database expertise
- SQL Server 2008/12 database including writing complex stored procedures
- Designing, coding, testing, correcting, and documenting moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications or through discussions in sprints, using agreed standards and tools.
- Familiar with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sam Rothery in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3661 quoting reference number 101054SJR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne.
140 William Street