Senior Group Accountant | CBD | Maternity Leave
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 02 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101433RFC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our Client is the leading service provider in the industry, generating annual revenue in excess of $3 billion and has operations spanning more than 250 sites in 10 countries. The company is well positioned for future growth and should provide further career options at the conclusion of the contract.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be required to:
- Manage delivery of timely and reliable monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Review monthly journals and consolidation reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly consolidated cash flow with analysis.
- Review monthly consolidated profit or loss and balance sheet with analysis.
- Assist in delivering accurate year-end statutory accounts and reporting requirements.
- Manage the workload and development of Group Accountant and Financial Accountant.
- Assist with Group-wide implementation of new accounting standards.
- Provide technical accounting advice to Divisional and Corporate teams.
- Assist with reporting and systems improvement projects.
- Liaise with the Planning & Performance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Group Treasury and Group Tax teams.
CA/CPA qualified with at least 3-4 years post qualification experience. The ideal background would see you Big 4/Second tier trained and with Group Reporting experience in a large complex organisation. Applicants direct from Chartered firms will be considered if they have relevant client experience. You will be known for your excellent technical knowledge and have a successful track record working on consolidations, cash flows and statutory reporting in a large corporate environment. You will be a team player with the ability to build positive working relationships with a wide range of business stakeholders and be able to take on project work.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street