Salesforce Director | $200K-$300K (package) | Melbourne Based
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 20 September 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 089876OA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a global leading Tier One professional services company with a network across 158 countries. Amongst their more traditional offerings, they have a rapidly growing technology practice which helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster through enhanced digital enablement. They are looking for a Director to join their Technology, Strategy, Alliances and Delivery team to focus on Salesforce and drive value to clients through the enablement and realisation of their customer strategies.
This role is about shaping, selling and delivering large, complex Salesforce projects for key clients.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Size, scope and deliver complex Salesforce projects
- Engage with senior business and IT stakeholders in complex external environments
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients to help develop new business, playing an active role in sales and practice development
- Resolve problems and explore areas where CRM improvements could enhance the performance of business activities
- Manage and mentor junior team members to build an inclusive and positive working environment
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business including recruiting and coaching team members
You will have a proven track record of delivering complex Salesforce projects along with a technical understanding of CRM implementations
You will have:
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in the technology industry with a speciality in Salesforce
- Significant experience of selling and delivering large, complex Salesforce projects
- A track record of successful project delivery for multiple clients
- Undertaken an architectural role on complex CRM implementations covering standards / best practice, integration and governance
- Demonstrated strong leadership capability, including experience of building teams and organisational development
- A consulting background (ideally), preferably from a Tier One consulting background
- An entreprenurial flare with an innate ability to identify and shape large consulting deals
- A thought leader mindset on CRM implementation
This is a senior appointment to a Tier One consulting firm and has much attached prestige. As a result, this role carries an attractive reward and positive career prospects.
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street