Procurement Administrator - Permanent - $50 - $55K + super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 20 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 100508TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client is one of Australia's leading providers of aged care with locations across Australia. This role will be supporting the Procurement Manager with all purchasing / procurement support. They are very proud of their reputation for providing a warm and welcoming environment for all of their residents in which their health care and personal needs are always attended to in a professional and caring manner.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, key duties include;
*General administrative tasks associated with the day to day operation of the Procurement Department
* Support to Procurement Manager as requested and as reasonably expected of the position
* Efficient organisation and completion of procurement administration tasks as required
* Understanding and delivery of priorities as determined by Procurement Manager
* Support for Group projects as determined by Procurement Manager (credit applications and reviews, invoice verification, creditor file management)
* Back-fill Procurement Assistant as required
* Assisting with the processing of daily purchasing requests adhering to budget restrictions as outlined by Procurement Manager inline with Group budgets
* Verification of utility and equipment invoices for the Group
* Provide administration assistance to Procurement Manager as required and as reasonably expected of the position
You will be liaising with external stakeholders, Facility Managers, staff and other internal departments
You will have at least 24 months' experience in an administrative role. You will be required do a National Police Check and Right to Work in Australia check.
The right candidate will have a high level of commitment and the hunger to learn!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 100508TG
140 William Street