Network Operations Manager | 6 Month Contract | CBD Location
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 04 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101328SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
As Network Operations Manager you will be expected to monitor and maintain a complex fibre network infrastructure covering all of Victoria. It will be your responsibility to ensure consistant service across all networks through personal resolution or via technical contractors, vendors or other external resources. Any and all operational documentation will fall under your remit and therefore you will be expected to create and update documention on a regular basis, you will also be expected to maintain and enforce all operational practices across the organisation.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Monitor and troubleshoot the FTTH exchange systems for environmental, power, monitoring and security.
- Maintaining, updating and/or creating documentation for the FTTH network operations.
- Monitoring and maintaining operational practices in the network.
- Maintenance of all regular exchange systems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot GPON and backhaul networks and equipment.
- Resolution of issues with the FTTH optical fibre network.
- Monitoring and reporting on stock control systems.
To be succesfull in this role you should posses the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a telecommunications environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent written skills
- The desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and under your own initiative.
If you fit all of the criteria above and this sounds like the role for you please apply today. For more details email email@example.com
Job Ref: 101328SO
140 William Street