.Net Developer | Melbourne CBD | Up to $90K + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 25 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 100567RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A global payment software company have expanded greatly within the last four years and are now looking to add a mid-senior level .Net Developer to the existing team of approximately 30 developers. The company work in a very agile way using the Kanban process and have a strong focus on new development.
Culturally they are very welcoming, collaborative and put a strong emphasis on the social element of a work life balance.
Reporting to a Development Lead the role of .NET Developer will have broad responsibilities which cover:
- Writing quality, robust & efficient code in C#
- Writing unit tests & building automation test scripts
- Writing & optimizing SQL queries & stored procedures
- Writing & maintaining test plans & test cases for product suite
- Maintaining software as well as identifying & fixing bugs
- Participating in daily stand-ups
You will be a confident Software Developer with a passion to learn and a great team orientated attitude. You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with exposure ideally in the following:
- Ability to construct software using design & architectural principles including reusable design & SOLID
- Experience working with ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with development tools including workflow, work management system, integrated development environments and version control systems
- Experience with development practices including branching & merging code, test driven deployment and agile methods.
- Experience in the payments industry is an added bonus
- Exposure to n-tier architectures & transactional databases is highly desired
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for the next step then please don't hesitate in applying today. For more information please call Robert Half on 03 9691 3661 quoting reference 1000567RN
140 William Street