.NET Developer - CBD Fringe - $80K - $100K Package
Post Date : 14 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 57321RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, industry leading organization based on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD. Our client is currently seeking a .NET Software developer to join their dynamic team with genuine opportunities for career progression and a focus on being a pivotal decision maker in a number of key business projects.
The client is widely regarded and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in Australia in their sector. There is a strong internal company culture, with a modern office, flexible working hours and a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
This is a .NET Software Developer role where you will be a key decision maker in a number of business projects and initiatives. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software. Reporting to the Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will be a well-established .NET Software developer who is passionate and committed to providing customer focused solutions. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and are now ready to take on a more consultative role, where you will be a key decision maker within the Software development team. This is an ideal role for someone who is nearing managerial level.
In order to be successful with this role, you will have the following skillset:
- A self-investor, someone is incredibly passionate about what they do and always looking to improve
- Exposure to working with tight timescales and organizing multiple priorities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders
- A bachelor degree majoring in IT or a related field (desirable)
- Valid Australian work rights
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about their craft and wants to join an industry leading organization with a strong commitment to employee culture. Interviews are currently underway, so please do not hesitate in applying today.
140 William Street