Logistics & Operational Management - Permanent
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 28 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06598JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client is a prestigious firm based in the CBD. They are seeking an experienced and dynamic logistics operational person to lead and develop the inventory management process
Lead and develop the inventory management process, including weekly/bi-weekly ordering, management of those orders and overseeing their delivery
Liaise with stores regarding orders, enquiries and fulfilment
Manage and lead all administrative relationships with the companies a/s in regard to product ordering.
A Diverse role, assisting the company with:
Inventory Order Management
* Weekly/Bi-Weekly stock ordering using ROS
* Review and approval of stock orders
* Liaising with showrooms to ensure stock orders are complete
* Fulfilment responsibilities avoiding over stocking of products.
Logistics and Supply Chain
* Assist in logistical and supply chain activities, where necessary
* Maintain accurate stock records of each warehousing hub
* Ensuring stock is correctly vouchered into POS with PLU number allocation
* Working with our freight forwarding supplier for timely and accurate billing
* Highlighting delivery discrepancies and proposing necessary actions to take.
Data Integrity Management
* Perform regular data clean-ups to ensure POS inventory records are accurate
* Perform regular POS data entry checks to ensure customer data cards are complete and accurate
* Setting up all new products in POS ensuing accurate RRP, Cost and Margin
* Maintain database integrity
* Adjustment of internal systems where necessary (incentive and discount schemes)
* Reconciliations of both internal and external systems
* Quality assurance and testing for new system updates
* Providing general administrative support to at both a Head Office and Showroom level
You will be an immaculately presented, professional individual with the determination to succeed and an eagerness to learn. You will be a committed and focused person and possess excellent all round office skills that you are keen to build on. Sharp computer skills and a CAN DO attitude is a must!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jacinta Murphy in our Melbourne Office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street