Helpdesk Support | 6 Month Contract | CBD Location
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 26 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 101206SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst providing level 1 and some level 2 technical support to internal business functions. The role will require you to work in a methodical and proccess driven way to troubleshoot issues in a windows environment, however you should have the aptitude to think outside the box if known procedures don't yield results.
**This role requires the succesful candidate to be available for the whole 6 month period of the contract and have no leave during the engagement**
To be succesful in this role you should have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows 7
- Cisco Networks
- Office 365
- Service Now
You will also require the following traits:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- The ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical users.
- The ability to communicate to a wide and varied audience.
- Precise documentation writing skills.
- The ability to follow process and procedures without error.
- The ability to troubleshoot new, non-documented issues.
- Unmatched customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and your looking for an exciting contract role with a great company then please apply now.
For more details contact Stephen Owens - [email protected] or call 03 9691 3661
140 William Street