Full stack .NET developer / CBD / 80K Package
Post Date : 12 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101613
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Great opportunity to join an exciting, industry leading organisation based in the CBD of Melbourne; close to fantastic local commerce and the best transport links in the city. Our client is currently seeking a full stack .NET Software developer to join their dynamic team with an opportunity to work on key projects in a highly agile environment.
The client is widely regarded and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in Australia in their sector. There is a strong internal company culture, with an updated office, and a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
We are looking for a full stack .NET Software Developer. You will be a key decision maker in a number of business projects and initiatives. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software. Reporting to the Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will be a well-established .NET Software developer who is passionate and committed to providing customer focused solutions. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate well with other members of the team.
In order to be successful with this role, you will have the following skillset
- Experience with the following technologies C#, .NET4.5, SQL, ADO.NET, AngularJS, HTML, CSS etc.
- A self-investor, someone is incredibly passionate about what they do and always looking to improve
- Exposure to working with tight timescales and organizing multiple priorities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders
- A bachelor degree majoring in IT or a related field (desirable)
- Valid Australian work rights
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about their craft and wants to join an industry leading organization with good chances for career progression. Interviews are happening as we speak, so if you are interested please call Luke or apply to [email protected] or 0396913631.
140 William Street