Finance Manager | 6 Month Contract
Post Date : 10 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10126CSC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is an industry leader and uses technology service offerings to help customers manage business costs more efficiently and effectively. The company, based in the CBD, has a national presence and is seeking to expand the current product offering. This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 6 people in the day operations of Finance, providing assistance, training and guidance on an ongoing basis.
- Overseeing the month end reporting process, including reviewing the P&L and Balance Sheet of group entities, reviewing General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of revenue and expenses against plan.
- Cash flow management including ensuring all payments are monitored and sufficient funds are available to pay debts as they fall due.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget process.
- Assistance in the preparation of the half year and annual financial report.
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit documentation.
- Managing banking facilities including commercial bills, bank guarantees and asset finance facilities.
- Oversee and manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll process.
- Identify and implement process improvement.
CA / CPA, you will have advanced competencies across people management, financial control, financial analysis, advanced excel, planning and performance and project management skills. You will have developed strong experience within an ASX, multinational or hybrid Chartered/industry backgrounds. This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-rounded finance professional adept at handling a broad role within a dynamic change management environment to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Celena Sonntag in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3643.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street