Experienced Corporate Receptionist/ Office Administrator
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 06542AM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
You will be part of a dynamic team in a corporate office environment where you will benefit from working within a great team, rewarded for outstanding work ethic, professionalism and loyalty.
* Meeting and Greeting at front desk
* Coordinate all conference room and equipment bookings
* Operate telephone switchboard
* Stationary ordering
* Maintaing office environment
* Coordinating daily mail, e-mail and correspondence
* Managing staff and management diaries on a daily basis
* Booking travel arrangements
* Ad hoc administrative tasks.
You will be able to demonstrate high quality office administration and reception duties. You will possess intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills. Must be quite tech savvy and have the abiity to adapt quickly. You will be someone with the ability to step in and immediately hit the ground running in a busy office environment.
You will possess:
* Excellent time management skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
* Pleasant telephone manner
* Ability to work at a fast pace and cope under pressure
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06542AM
140 William Street