Desktop Support | 6 Month Contract
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 10 February 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100702SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A leader in the aged care industry, who pride themselves on providing the highest level of service with around 40 residential locations throughout Australia.
Our client require an experienced Desktop Support Technician professional to join the team to support the business IT infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Resolving level 1 and 2 technical issues for staff
- Daily checks, including backups and tape changes
- Reviewing ICT mailbox and ticket logging systems for outstanding tasks
- Analyse business systems to determine effectiveness
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar desktop support role
- Experience supporting a Windows environment
- Dedication to continuous self-improvement
- A valid driving license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street