Delphi Developer / Melbourne CBD / $70K-$90K + Super
Post Date : 25 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 099151LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are looking for talented Delphi developers to join a market leading organisation based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. You will be joining a widely regarded organisation who have several development teams and a culture of innovation internally. This means you will be working alongside a team of talented developers across different platforms. The environment encourages you to work collaboratively in autonomous, cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Delphi developers thinking about a new challenge.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will be a strong or junior Delphi Developer working in a culture of problem-solving, providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software in an incredibly agile environment.
Reporting to the development manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will have:
- Experience using Delphi in a commercial environment
- Ideally you will be a full stack developer
- Exposure to Agile, XP, Lean Kanban and Scrum principles preferable
- You will be a self-investor in technology and someone who is incredibly passionate about innovation
Interviews are happening as we speak, so if you are interested please contact Luke Edmunds at Robert Half immediately. I am contactable on email@example.com or my office number which is 0396913631.
140 William Street