Customer Service and Care Consultant - Immediate Start!
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 01698AM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
A fantastic position is available for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Representative. Based in the CBD, this professional organization prides itself on its great team environment and work life balance.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader this role will involve:
* Ensure delivery of offers to customers across all Business Units whilst maintaining open and proactive feedback and developing relationships
* Liaise with departments including Planning, Sales Managers and personnel within all relevant departments.
* Resolve any critical customer requirements and overcoming any issues
* Providing solutions and resolutions in favour of the clients and customers
* Building and maintain customer relationships and adding to the CRM Database
* Track and advice on customer enquiries to Sales Managers for planning and feedback.
* Proactively administer customer accounts and provide feedback to Sales Managers where services may not be met or change in customer circumstances may affect service delivery.
* Provide, foster and encourage strong working relationships within the wider team through proactive team contribution.
* Maintaining ethics, professionalism and a strong passion to provide excellent customer care and service.
* The ability to upsell and provide features and benefits to customers on specific company services.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a well organised, well spoken and professional individual with excellent phone manner, friendly nature and a strong work ethic. You will need:
* Proven experience in a customer service role
* Excellent communications skills
* A sense of urgency
* Ability to self manage
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Professional manner and excellent phone manner
You will have proven experience working as a customer service consultant with a pro-active attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 01698AM
140 William Street