Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101489JS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a reputable organisation and industry leader specialising in the Professional Service industry. We are currently seeking a very experienced confident, energetic and customer focused Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis to manage a ledger of high value level client accounts.
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller. A few of the key tasks in this role are:.
* Accounts Reconciliation
* Debt Collections on due and overdue accounts
* Propose write off of irrecoverable amounts.
* Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
* Process receipts daily and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met.
* Send out monthly statements and invoices to clients as may be agreed.
* Manage the allocations of payments and month end reconciliations process
To be successful in the role, you must be a proactive member of the finance team with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a stand-alone credit controller role, so your ability to prioritise your workload will be essential. Ideally, you will have 5 years + experience in a similar role and is familiar with a professional service industry.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne.
Reference no. 101489JS
140 William Street