Embedded Software Engineer | Bayside location | $85k + Super
Location : Keysborough
Post Date : 25 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 089415LF
Job Classification : IT & Technology
An established product development company working with organisations across Melbourne and in Europe in developing embedded devices for multiple uses and across various industries including sport, healthcare, government and many more.
Currently a vacancy assists for a dynamic software engineer with a background in embedded software engineering.
Reporting to the Software Team Lead the role of Software Engineer will have broad responsibilities which cover:
- Perform tasks in an efficient & timely manger
- Write and review engineering documentation, test plans and reports
- Design & implement test cases for all software deliverables
- Participate in project, team and sprint meetings
- Perform daily SVN check-ins of all code and maintain project repository
- Ensure all engineering activities are completed to a high standard
- Support all quality continuous improvement initiatives
You will be an experienced Software engineer looking to join an innovative organization.
You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with exposure & skills in the following:
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Experience in C & ASM Programming
- Ability to write & review engineering documentation
- Experience with embedded processors, digital buses and communication technology
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers
- Understanding of component datasheets
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in performing engineering within a quality management system
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for the next step then please don't hesitate in applying today.
140 William Street