Location : Joondalup
Post Date : 17 October 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : RE0320161017
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a talented and engaging Senior Accountant who wants to be a part of something dynamic and progressive.
A local manufacturing business with national links, this company was forged though specialization and built on quality offerings. A work hard, play hard culture; when you join this company you can expect to work in a supportive team environment that is focused on delivering exceptional service and rewarding staff for their efforts.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Senior Accountant will be tasked with:
- the preparation of month end reports
- quarterly BAS reconciliation and lodgement
- monthly IAS lodgement
- superannuation lodgement
- assist the Management Accountant with business partnering and quarterly reporting
- liaising with external parties (Insurers, ATO, Accountants, Lawyers)Your Profile
- Additionally, the business will be implementing a new ERP system (Sage X3) and you will be a key stakeholder in the process. This is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your skills and worth in a supportive environment.
As the successful Senior Accountant you will:
- Be tertiary qualified in Commerce
- CA / CPA qualified with a minimum of 10 years' experience in manufacturing accounting
- Possess extensive experience with large enterprise ERP systems (Sage X3 is highly regarded)
- Have demonstrated experience in large enterprise ERP systems implementations
- Be outgoing, engaging and charismatic
- Have demonstrated ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button below or for further information, contact Ryan Erasmus at Robert Half Management Resources Perth office on (08) 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace