Software Team Lead
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 12 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : MM1210SDLC
Job Classification : IT & Technology
My client is an independently owned Software Company with proven experience in delivering interoperable, connected solutions for specific facilities, organisations and regions. With clients in various sectors they provide applications that help businesses to be more effective and to drive improvements in each of their industries.
Seeking a Software Development Team lead to manage and coordinate their talented, cross functional and geographically dispersed team, you will manage various direct reports in an agile environment, predominantly focused on C# and .Net development.
- University qualified in a relevant degree
- People Leadership - mentoring and management of developers, testers, user experience, technical writers etc.
- A passion for technology and developing next generation products with a proven track record of building and deploying highly scalable software solutions.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies, ideally agile.
- Technical leadership - escalations, guiding technical design and architecture choices, code reviews, processes etc.
- Product delivery management - new releases, service packs, prioritisation, automated testing, documentation, education etc.
- Strong technical grounding - coding experience, enterprise software concepts, integration knowledge etc Their mission is to deliver their vision through modern design and fully integrated solutions, effective business operations, employing and developing outstanding individuals at every level within their organisational structure.
Their mission is to deliver their vision through modern design and fully integrated solutions, effective business operations, employing and developing outstanding individuals at every level within their organisational structure. Enabling client success through establishing trusted, client-centric relationships in a collaborative spirit, their approach to getting things done is by doing the right things yet all the while learning, growing and challenging the boundaries - working with enthusiasm, commitment and passion.
For more information on this and other similar roles, please call Matt Mallett at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803. Only applicants who hold the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace