Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 30 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 030916SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is in a period of unprecedented growth and this is creating opportunities to grow the team in an exciting phase for the organisation. This role is pivotal for the business and will give you the ability to make decisions and contribute your own ideas.
To be successful in the role you will need to have the following skills/attributes
- A strong working knowledge of Agile Software architectures, GoF OO Software design patterns, Solution Architectures, Digital Content Management Systems, Test and Behaviour Driven Development.
- The ability to pro-actively consult internally to challenge, influence & gain commitment.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends within web & mobile application development.
- Experience working within an Agile Environment - able to identify and create epics as well as write user stories
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge/experience of responsive design for mobile & tablet as will any web services experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button below. All candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace