Senior Systems Engineer - SCCM
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 30 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 300916SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client are a global business whose mission is simple - to be the best. In order to continually achieve this they are committed to being innovative and have a track record of early adoption within the business to stay ahead of the curve.
Working as part of a high performing team the successful candidate will be responsible for an upgrade of the SCCM environment across the organisation. This will involve working as part of a dedicated project team initially to scope requirements and ensure business & technology objectives are aligned.
As well as being a dedicated resource for this project the successful systems engineer will provide high level support to end users acting as an escalation point for SCCM and VDI related issues.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of SCCM 2007 & SCCM 2012
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems both desktop and server platforms
- Proven experience in the creation and deployment of Windows operating system builds
- Experience with Visual Basic scripting VBscript, PowerShell & WinBatch
- Experience with generating SQL queries to extract data from the inventory database
- Knowledge of patch management and distribution with SCCM 2007
- Ability to work with users and other technicians
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Able to multi-task and use time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organised, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Perth office on 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace