Senior Payroll Officer | Recognised WA business | CBD
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 22 September 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT101173
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Recognised WA grown business conveniently located in the CBD seek the expertise of a Senior Payroll Officer to take on a standalone position on a temporary basis to start next week. An extensive handover will be provided to the successful applicant. Our client has a strong focus on work-life balance and offer this role 4 days per week.
Reporting to the Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Being in charge of superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment an Payroll professional who have high volume end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries. Previous exposure to Micropay Meridian Chris21 is a non-negotiable requirement for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cortnie Taylor in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace