Senior Network Engineer
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 23 September 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : MM2309NEng
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are working with a leading provider of Integrated IT Solutions in their search for an experienced Network Engineer. You will be responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing Network Infrastructures, whilst performing a wide range of evaluation tasks to ensure the network performance meets both Company and Customer satisfaction. You will work in a team responsible for the delivery of clients networking and security infrastructure in a multi-client, business critical platform.
This senior network engineer position is responsible for leading and mentoring the network planning and maintenance team, while coordinating junior engineers in the field to assist with monitoring and reporting of network assets, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and aiming to optimise and improve service delivery. Using your experience in design, you will be tasked with configuring, supporting and implementing high availability networks with large numbers of network devices. Any experience in Storage, Virtualisation and/or general Data Centre technologies would also be a great benefit, as you will be working closely with various SME's.
- Ideally CCNP or CCIE certified (CCNA certifications coupled with a depth of industry experience in end to end design, configuration and implementations of large scale networking projects will also be considered)
- Experienced in Network Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting and Project Work.
- Experience across a range of Cisco technologies
- Proven knowledge of internal and external routing protocols
- Any exposure to network voice, wireless or security technologies is highly desirable
- Configure and set-up various complex network technologies
- Design, set-up and configure complex switching, routing and wireless networking that supports open or secured access
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest LAN / WAN technologies
- Maximise performance by monitoring and troubleshooting network problems
- Maintain a thorough understanding of basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email routing etc)
Click "Apply" and send your CV through for consideration. Alternatively and for more information on this and other similar roles, please call Matt Mallett at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803. Only applicants who hold the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace