Payroll Officer | CBD Location | Permanent Part Time
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 19 October 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CT16513
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This recognized WA business proudly boasts inspirational and culturally rich services to the Perth community. They offer a flexible, vibrant and welcoming work environment and now seek a payroll professional on a permanent part time basis (30 hours per week). This position offers autonomously as a standalone position however will provide collaboration from a greater finance team and a full handover will be provided.
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 250 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Project management and facilitation of new system implementation and continuous system improvement
- Recent experience in an end to end payroll function
- Previous experience within a standalone payroll position
- Proven understanding of employment awards, legislation and agreements
- Previous exposure to Chris 21 system implementation and system improvement
- Recent and significant Chris21 knowledge ( non-negotiable )
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail coupled with the ability think outside the box and apply problem solving skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace