Payroll Officer | 3-4 weeks | CBD | Pronto
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 10 October 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CC16532
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Due to an internal project, our client is seeking a payroll officer for a 3 to 4 weeks on a temporary contract. The company is based in the heart of the CBD and while it is a firm 40 hour week. The company has a great culture also, and employees are often found catching up in the board room.
This role is a front end payroll position that will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and working in Pronto. Some of your duties will include;
- Processing new starters, bonus's, adjustments and terminations
- Processing of time sheets
- Processing superannuatio
- Handling employee queries
- Interpreting different awards and EBAs
As the successful Payroll Officer you will have a great personality and will understand the customer focus behind a successful Payroll operation.
You will possess the following attributes;
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a full function Payroll position within mining
- Solid experience using pronto for payroll purposes
- Ability to work confidently and professionally unsupervised
To be successful in securing the positon of Payroll Officer, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace