Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 20 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 95269SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer for a 6 month contract. You will have extensive experience deploying and configuring CISCO routers and switches, strong enterprise design & documentation experience & good communication skills. Either Cisco ISE experience or call manager experience will hold you in good stead. Shortlisted candidates will meet the criteria below and must be based in Perth.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years working as a Network Engineer
- Extensive experience deploying and configuring CISCO routers and switches
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 experience is essential
- Good understanding of Network Security and Firewalls.
- CISCO certifications are very desirable
- Experience with Checkpoint would be highly desirable
- Ability to work as part of an experienced and fast moving project team.
- Be self-driven and motivated.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Available to start immediately.
Only candidates already located in Perth will be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace