Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 20 September 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 97043SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking a Junior Network Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Network Administration role for a 6 month contract. You will have excellent experience deploying and configuring CISCO routers and switches. This is a project based role and opportunity to work with an experienced Project team. Shortlisted candidates will meet the criteria below and must be based in Perth.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years working as a Network Administrator/Engineer
- Extensive experience deploying and configuring CISCO routers and switches
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 experience is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of Network Security and Firewalls.
- CCNA certification is essential
- Experience with IPTel would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of an experienced and fast moving project team
- Be self-driven and motivated.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills
Only candidates already located in Perth will be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace